MEF Americas 2012: Mobile Content & Commerce
Date: Dec 4th and 5th
Location: Fontainebleau Mimi Beach
Register using promotional code MEFTHG2012 to receive the limited-time discount offer at $599
BayBrazil is delighted to be partnering with MEF on the 3rd annual MEF Americas 2012: Mobile Content & Commerce – the essential cross-border event for thought leaders & deal makers from across North & Latin America taking place December 4th and 5th at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
This year’s featured speakers include Sprint, Mozilla, Red Bull Media House, Citi, Financial Times, Terra Networks and many more. Latest speakers announced include TheNextWeb, Urban Airship, Cars.com, Millicom and mopay as well as special guest, Silicon Valley Entrepreneur and BayBrazil board director, Harald Batista.
Sign up before November 28th to receive 25% discount on all delegate fees and enjoy two days of inspirational speakers, plus How To Do Business in LatAm and ChinaWorkshops and fabulous poolside cocktail parties.
- Carriers: New Revenue Wave – Sprint
- Brands: cross-platform Red Bull Media House
- HTML5: Browser as the new Super-App Mozilla
- China: UCWeb & Great Wall Club Workshop
- M-Commerce: Crone Consulting
- Mobile Engagement: mBlox, SapientNitro & Urban Airship
- LatAM Predictions 2013: Millicom, Terra Networks
- Consumer Trust: FTC, IFPI & TRUSTe
- Special LatAm Guest: Harald Batista – Brazil towards 2016