“Having the first contact with Silicon Valley with BayBrazil’s team support was a special opportunity for Looqbox. I strongly recommend to anyone looking to connect with the region.”
Launched in 2010 BayBrazil has become a reference in the Brazilian-American tech community looking to do business with Brazil & Silicon Valley, get informed about market trends and leading companies, interact with major players and establish new bilateral ties.
BayBrazil’s Advisors & Board of Directors are a cross section of Brazilian-American executives residing in the Bay Area and São Paulo representing entrepreneurs, corporations, investment firms, academia, and non-profit agencies.
Over the past ten years, here’s a bit of our impact on the innovation ecosystem:
- Since 2010, building the Brazilian-American tech hub in Silicon Valley & connecting it with Brazil
Community: over 20 thousand people: entrepreneurs, investors, tech leaders, academia
- Promoting dialogues on tech innovation – one conversation at a time
- Organizing unique events with in-depth discussions & exclusive interactions within our tech hub
- Opening doors to American & Brazilian businesses to benchmark, engage with potential partners
- Facilitating the access of Brazilian startups to tech players, investors and mentors
- Creating – from concept to execution – the largest Brazil-focused tech conference in Silicon Valley launched at Stanford University in 2012
- Interviewing dozens of leaders to add information and inspiration to our hub
- Gathering monthly news on deals and investments on Brazil startup scene
- Leading the Silicon Valley-Brazil digital bridge by facilitating meaningful dialogues among innovators
- Mapping founders, tech professionals and Brazilian-led ventures in Silicon Valley
- Fostering dialogues, new opportunities, ideas exchange by nurturing professional and cultural ties