BayBrazil & partner organizations GABA & SiliconFrench present:
Social Media in the Corporate World
Date: Oct 9, 2012, 6pm-9pm
Location: SAP Palo Alto, 3410 Hillview Ave, Palo Alto, CA
Details & Pre-registration
Nowadays companies cannot ignore the immense marketing potential of social media. From small businesses to large corporations, everyone seems to be on Facebook, Twitter, run a blog and use various other forms of social media. It is a very cost effective way to reach a huge market and spread news quickly. However, it can also cause challenges since there are not many guidelines or policies related to social media tools and how to moderate what is being said about your company.
- How should you create a social media strategy that is right for your company?
- Should you outsource it or manage it in house? How do you monitor the sites and comments?
- What are new innovative marketing ideas using social media that work best for corporations? Guerilla marketing combined with video sharing? Using social media to support a cause? Coupon sites?
- How has social media changed customer relations? Has it helped with performance improvement?
- Does direct feedback through social media help corporations?
Brian Ellefritz, Sr Digital Marketing Executive, SAP
Nicola Lange, Director Marketing & Customer Relations, Lufthansa
Len Devanna, Director Social Business Strategy, PwC
Martin Doettling, CMO, Webtrends
6:00 – 7:00 pm Registration and Networking Reception
7:00 – 8:30 pm Program
8:30 – 9:00 pm Networking