Fireside Chat with famous Vivek Wadhwa at Stanford: Entrepreneurship, Leadership and the Future of Startups around the World
The entrepreneurial guru Vivek Wadhwa is a senior research associate at Harvard Law School, advisor to several start-up companies, a columnist for BusinessWeek.com, a contributor to TechCrunch, and writes for international publications.
When: Tuesday, April 5, 6:30pm-9:30pm
Location: Bishop Auditorium, Graduate School of Business, 518 Memorial Way, Stanford University
Vivek has been busy jetting around the world giving advice and inspiration to entrepreneurs and governments especially in Brazil,India, Russia, Chile, Japan, and the US. The discussion will cover such topics as:
- Can and should other countries recreate Silicon Valley?
- Is the brain drain really happening? And what are the consequences for the US?
- How can Silicon Valley leaders meet the challenges facing them?
- What’s the future, global significance of Silicon Valley?
- StartupVisa – new US legislation. Will it work?